Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A sweet night with the Pooles


A few weeks ago my sweet cousin, Jennifer, and her family made their annual river trip to New Braunfels. This is the first year they've brought their kiddos along, so naturally, we brought ours too. We took them to our favorite restaurant, Logan's, and afterwards headed to the park to let the kids run wild. Since we only get to see them about once a year, we loved the chance to catch up and love on their family. I feel like I could just sit and talk with her about life and marriage and kiddos and nails and toilet training and sewing and well, practically anything. I wish we all loved closer, but until then I will treasure our time together and look forward to seeing them again soon!




Our 4 kiddos..well, until baby #3 comes for Jenn in February


Daniel, Jennifer, Brooke and Dustin
Her kiddos look so much alike - just adorable!




Jenn and I remembered us swinging on a tire swing out at Nanny and Pawpaw's house when we were young...and now our kiddos are doing it too. Love this picture and love the Poole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment